Live. Learn. Love.
Our company is made of more than full-time professional dancers; they are full-time Memphians and proud citizens of this community. Throughout the season you'll see them engaging with children in community centers, performing in the streets and teaching in our school. Through spark, we extend our reach beyond the dance world to feature keynote speakers from inside and outside of Memphis, moderators who are experts in their field and topics as varied as arts itself. From family days to open rehearsals, there are so many ways to take a fresh look at dance, movement and artistry with us. Learn more about what we're doing in the community in this short video
- Curriculum-based dance classes - taught by professional Ballet Memphis dancers, these classes provide instruction on various styles of dance and choreography for children ages six and up.
- Curriculum Pairings - each mainstage production provides a learning opportunity both in and out of the classroom with free curricula available to teachers on each show's webpage right here on our website.
- Studio Visits - we are always happy to arrange field trips to our studios that allow students to see professional dancers at work and to interact with them in a meaningful way.
- Dancer Meet & Greets - meet the dancers in costume after mainstage productions, have photos made and even get an autograph or two.
- Master Classes - our ballet and Pilates staff are trained to deliver their expertise on-site, whether ours or yours.
To discuss any of these opportunities, reach out to Lauren Kennedy, Partnership Manager, at 901-737-7322.